Our statement of faith is based on the Lausanne Declaration.
- We believe in one God, creator and sustainer of the universe, who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for the sins of the world, was raised bodily and exalted to God's right hand, where he makes intercession for His own. He will personally come again.
- We believe that God created humankind, male and female, in His own image. However, everyone has sinned and is guilty before God. As a result, all creation suffers the consequences of the fall and is under God's judgment.
- We believe that because of His love, God sent His Son Jesus Christ, who inaugurated His Kingdom, provided atonement for sin, disarmed the powers and authorities, triumphing over them by the cross, reconciling the world to Himself. He will consummate His Kingdom in righteousness, power, and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, who glorifies Jesus Christ, working in all peoples to bring them to believe and obey Christ. The Spirit dwells in those who believe, equipping and empowering them for lives of holiness and fruitful service.
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that all who repent and believe in Christ are born into life eternal, delivered from condemnation, and as His Church are called to communicate the Gospel, proclaim the Kingdom, make disciples of all nations and seek to be instruments of righteousness, justice, and healing, all to the glory of God.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, the eternal blessedness of believers in the presence of Christ and the eternal separation of unbelievers from Him.